Monday, April 16, 2012

Government Dressing

Let’s talk about the idiot people that show up at any Government building looking like they haven’t bathed in days and have been wearing the same clothes for weeks. Today was my Disability hearing. My attorney told me to dress nice, which I would have anyway, but as we are sitting there waiting our turn, I can’t help but wonder why in the hell I bothered when no one else did. It just amazes me that I only saw one person put forth the effort to look decent, the rest came strolling in in their jeans and flannels. I mean really? I know that most of them don’t have much money,  I don’t either,but damn people, go to Goodwill and score a cheap outfit.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I'm not a judge, because I'd be sending people to jail for Contempt of Clothes.

    ReplyDelete