Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fashion Gone Wrong

I just had to do a quick post about the Wakarusa Maple Syrup Festival. The whole family made our way to the little town bright and early for the pancake and sausage breakfast. It was good enough I suppose. After breakfast we headed in town where the parade was going to be. It was quite cold!  If you know me at all, you know just how much I LOVE to people watch. So the main focus of this blog is the crazy people that appear everywhere.
photo (7) Let me remind you that is it 30 something degrees out, and that we could discuss his choice of shoes, but do we really need to?
photo (3)Last I checked, there was no hunting in town.
photo (2)I wonder if the not so bright girl in the dress was with the not so bright man in the shorts?
photo (8)photo (12)photo (10)This is how cold it really was!

No comments:

Post a Comment