Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everyday Bitch

 

I tend to do a lot of bitching and complaining about the idiots that live among us.  If you are one of those idiots, then I'm sorry that you weren't born with any common sense.

Let's start with my first usual bitch of everyday, those of you with kids can relate to this I'm sure. Well, first let me give you a quick background.  I have two children, ages 17 and 18, my wonderful husband has two children as well, ages 7 and 9.  I guess I should say, WE have a 7 and 9 year old because we have custody.  So imagine the adjustment I've been going through since we've been together. I went from my kids headed out the door to two coming in.  I’m the first to admit that I have absolutely no patience with children, not even with my own when they were little.

Back to my daily bitch…the drop off and pick up line at school! Ok, how freaking hard is it to pay attention and pull up when necessary, let your child out and get the hell out of the way.  Now, the way I see the drop off is this…as soon as you hit the parking lot, seatbelts can come off, give mom or dad a kiss on the cheek and when it’s your turn, throw your kids out and move on. This crap of getting out of your car to unbuckle your child and hug and kiss them and then stand there to watch them walk into the school is ridiculous. If your kid isn’t capable of  unbuckling and getting out of the car and walking 20 feet into the school then maybe you need to keep them at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment